Cytokinetics Inc logo

Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK)

$59.53

Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cytokinetics Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK) have a share price target of $92.06. This median of share price forecast represents a 54.64% upside from the latest price of $59.53 as on 19.05.24.

Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK) share price will touch around $92.06 in next 12-months.
Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cytokinetics Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -31.16%

Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
15
15
Outperform
4
5
6
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK) is $92.06, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK) has a maximum of 0.55 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK), 91.3% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 8.7% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cytokinetics Inc (CYTK) is $59.53 as of 19/05/2024.

21 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Cytokinetics Inc CYTK have recommended buy rating.