Cushman & Wakefield Plc logo

Cushman & Wakefield Plc (CWK)

$11.45

Cushman & Wakefield Plc (CWK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cushman & Wakefield Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cushman & Wakefield Plc (CWK) have a share price target of $11.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.06% upside from the latest price of $11.45 as on 21.05.24.

Cushman & Wakefield Plc (CWK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cushman & Wakefield Plc (CWK) share price will touch around $11.8 in next 12-months.
Cushman & Wakefield Plc (CWK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cushman & Wakefield Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -18.56%

Cushman & Wakefield Plc (CWK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cushman & Wakefield Plc (CWK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Cushman & Wakefield Plc (CWK) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cushman & Wakefield Plc (CWK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cushman & Wakefield Plc (CWK) is $11.8, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cushman & Wakefield Plc (CWK) has a maximum of 0.03 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Cushman & Wakefield Plc (CWK), 45.45% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 54.55% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Cushman & Wakefield Plc (CWK) is $11.45 as of 21/05/2024.

5 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Cushman & Wakefield Plc CWK have recommended hold rating.