Cummins Inc. logo

Cummins Inc. (CMI)

$285.56

Cummins Inc. (CMI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cummins Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cummins Inc. (CMI) have a share price target of $302.37. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.89% upside from the latest price of $285.56 as on 20.05.24.

Cummins Inc. (CMI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cummins Inc. (CMI) share price will touch around $302.37 in next 12-months.
Cummins Inc. (CMI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cummins Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -6.12%

Cummins Inc. (CMI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cummins Inc. (CMI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Cummins Inc. (CMI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
5
5
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
17
15
14
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
1
Cummins Inc. (CMI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cummins Inc. (CMI) is $302.37, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cummins Inc. (CMI) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Cummins Inc. (CMI), 56% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 44% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Cummins Inc. (CMI) is $285.56 as of 20/05/2024.

14 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Cummins Inc. CMI have recommended hold rating.