Csx Corp. logo

Csx Corp. (CSX)

$33.24

Csx Corp. (CSX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Csx Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Csx Corp. (CSX) have a share price target of $39.63. This median of share price forecast represents a 19.22% upside from the latest price of $33.24 as on 30.05.24.

Csx Corp. (CSX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Csx Corp. (CSX) share price will touch around $39.63 in next 12-months.
Csx Corp. (CSX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Csx Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -16.23%

Csx Corp. (CSX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Csx Corp. (CSX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Csx Corp. (CSX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
15
16
Outperform
8
7
7
Hold
9
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Csx Corp. (CSX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Csx Corp. (CSX) is $39.63, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Csx Corp. (CSX) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Csx Corp. (CSX), 74.19% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25.81% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Csx Corp. (CSX) is $33.24 as of 30/05/2024.

23 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Csx Corp. CSX have recommended buy rating.