Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. logo

Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD)

$385.44

Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 57 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 57 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD) have a share price target of $399.69. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.7% upside from the latest price of $385.44 as on 17.06.24.

Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD) share price will touch around $399.69 in next 12-months.
Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.06.24, the difference is -25.96%

Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 57 analysts tracking and researching Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
34
33
34
Outperform
18
18
19
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD) is $399.69, offered by 57 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 57 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 57 analysts tracking and researching Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD), 92.98% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 7.02% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD) is $385.44 as of 17/06/2024.

53 of total 57 analysts offering stock ratings for Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc. CRWD have recommended buy rating.