Crispr Therapeutics Ag logo

Crispr Therapeutics Ag (CRSP)

$55.67

Crispr Therapeutics Ag (CRSP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 34 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Crispr Therapeutics Ag on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Crispr Therapeutics Ag (CRSP) have a share price target of $84.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 51.79% upside from the latest price of $55.67 as on 18.05.24.

Crispr Therapeutics Ag (CRSP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Crispr Therapeutics Ag (CRSP) share price will touch around $84.5 in next 12-months.
Crispr Therapeutics Ag (CRSP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Crispr Therapeutics Ag's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -36.32%

Crispr Therapeutics Ag (CRSP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Crispr Therapeutics Ag (CRSP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Crispr Therapeutics Ag (CRSP) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
13
11
Outperform
8
9
9
Hold
13
11
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Crispr Therapeutics Ag (CRSP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Crispr Therapeutics Ag (CRSP) is $84.5, offered by 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Crispr Therapeutics Ag (CRSP) has a maximum of 0.52 upside potential, based on 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Crispr Therapeutics Ag (CRSP), 35.29% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 64.71% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Crispr Therapeutics Ag (CRSP) is $55.67 as of 18/05/2024.

12 of total 34 analysts offering stock ratings for Crispr Therapeutics Ag CRSP have recommended hold rating.