Crane Nxt Co logo

Crane Nxt Co (CXT)

$63.25

Crane Nxt Co (CXT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Crane Nxt Co on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Crane Nxt Co (CXT) have a share price target of $98.2. This median of share price forecast represents a 55.26% upside from the latest price of $63.25 as on 21.06.24.

Crane Nxt Co (CXT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Crane Nxt Co (CXT) share price will touch around $98.2 in next 12-months.
Crane Nxt Co (CXT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Crane Nxt Co's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is -36.24%

Crane Nxt Co (CXT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Crane Nxt Co (CXT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Crane Nxt Co (CXT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Crane Nxt Co (CXT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Crane Nxt Co (CXT) is $98.2, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Crane Nxt Co (CXT) has a maximum of 0.55 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Crane Nxt Co (CXT), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Crane Nxt Co (CXT) is $63.25 as of 21/06/2024.

8 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Crane Nxt Co CXT have recommended buy rating.