Corteva, Inc. logo

Corteva, Inc. (CTVA)

$55.51

Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 30 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Corteva, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) have a share price target of $63.71. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.77% upside from the latest price of $55.51 as on 27.05.24.

Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) share price will touch around $63.71 in next 12-months.
Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Corteva, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -15.38%

Corteva, Inc. (CTVA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
19
19
19
Outperform
5
5
6
Hold
7
5
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) is $63.71, offered by 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Corteva, Inc. (CTVA), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) is $55.51 as of 27/05/2024.

25 of total 30 analysts offering stock ratings for Corteva, Inc. CTVA have recommended buy rating.