Corpay Inc logo

Corpay Inc (CPAY)

$252.1

Corpay Inc (CPAY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Corpay Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Corpay Inc (CPAY) have a share price target of $330.29. This median of share price forecast represents a 31.02% upside from the latest price of $252.1 as on 18.06.24.

Corpay Inc (CPAY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Corpay Inc (CPAY) share price will touch around $330.29 in next 12-months.
Corpay Inc (CPAY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Corpay Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.06.24, the difference is -10.31%

Corpay Inc (CPAY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Corpay Inc (CPAY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Corpay Inc (CPAY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
11
11
Outperform
6
7
7
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Corpay Inc (CPAY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Corpay Inc (CPAY) is $330.29, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Corpay Inc (CPAY) has a maximum of 0.31 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Corpay Inc (CPAY), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Corpay Inc (CPAY) is $252.1 as of 18/06/2024.

18 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Corpay Inc CPAY have recommended buy rating.