Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) logo

Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) (CRBG)

$28.35

Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) (CRBG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) (CRBG) have a share price target of $32.42. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.36% upside from the latest price of $28.35 as on 20.06.24.

Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) (CRBG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) (CRBG) share price will touch around $32.42 in next 12-months.
Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) (CRBG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services)'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.06.24, the difference is -15.72%

Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) (CRBG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) (CRBG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) (CRBG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
9
9
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) (CRBG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) (CRBG) is $32.42, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) (CRBG) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) (CRBG), 73.68% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.32% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) (CRBG) is $28.35 as of 20/06/2024.

14 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Corebridge Financial, Inc. (safg Retirement Services) CRBG have recommended buy rating.