Core & Main Inc logo

Core & Main Inc (CNM)

$60.15

Core & Main Inc (CNM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Core & Main Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Core & Main Inc (CNM) have a share price target of $61. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.41% upside from the latest price of $60.15 as on 21.05.24.

Core & Main Inc (CNM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Core & Main Inc (CNM) share price will touch around $61 in next 12-months.
Core & Main Inc (CNM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Core & Main Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -6.49%

Core & Main Inc (CNM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Core & Main Inc (CNM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Core & Main Inc (CNM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
7
Outperform
3
3
4
Hold
5
5
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Core & Main Inc (CNM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Core & Main Inc (CNM) is $61, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Core & Main Inc (CNM) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Core & Main Inc (CNM), 68.75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 31.25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Core & Main Inc (CNM) is $60.15 as of 21/05/2024.

11 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Core & Main Inc CNM have recommended buy rating.