Copt Defense Properties logo

Copt Defense Properties (CDP)

$24.63

Copt Defense Properties (CDP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Copt Defense Properties on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Copt Defense Properties (CDP) have a share price target of $28.3. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.9% upside from the latest price of $24.63 as on 24.06.24.

Copt Defense Properties (CDP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Copt Defense Properties (CDP) share price will touch around $28.3 in next 12-months.
Copt Defense Properties (CDP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Copt Defense Properties's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.06.24, the difference is -15.3%

Copt Defense Properties (CDP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Copt Defense Properties (CDP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Copt Defense Properties (CDP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
5
5
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
5
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Copt Defense Properties (CDP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Copt Defense Properties (CDP) is $28.3, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Copt Defense Properties (CDP) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Copt Defense Properties (CDP), 71.43% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28.57% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Copt Defense Properties (CDP) is $24.63 as of 24/06/2024.

10 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Copt Defense Properties CDP have recommended buy rating.