Copart, Inc. logo

Copart, Inc. (CPRT)

$54.92

Copart, Inc. (CPRT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Copart, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Copart, Inc. (CPRT) have a share price target of $56.66. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.17% upside from the latest price of $54.92 as on 22.05.24.

Copart, Inc. (CPRT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Copart, Inc. (CPRT) share price will touch around $56.66 in next 12-months.
Copart, Inc. (CPRT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Copart, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -3.92%

Copart, Inc. (CPRT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Copart, Inc. (CPRT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Copart, Inc. (CPRT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Copart, Inc. (CPRT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Copart, Inc. (CPRT) is $56.66, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Copart, Inc. (CPRT) has a maximum of 0.03 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Copart, Inc. (CPRT), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Copart, Inc. (CPRT) is $54.92 as of 22/05/2024.

12 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Copart, Inc. CPRT have recommended buy rating.