Construction Partners Inc-a logo

Construction Partners Inc-a (ROAD)

$56.5

Construction Partners Inc-a (ROAD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Construction Partners Inc-a on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Construction Partners Inc-a (ROAD) have a share price target of $60. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.19% upside from the latest price of $56.5 as on 14.06.24.

Construction Partners Inc-a (ROAD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Construction Partners Inc-a (ROAD) share price will touch around $60 in next 12-months.
Construction Partners Inc-a (ROAD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Construction Partners Inc-a's share price and its median forecast price. As on 14.06.24, the difference is -14.88%

Construction Partners Inc-a (ROAD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Construction Partners Inc-a (ROAD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Construction Partners Inc-a (ROAD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
8
6
6
Hold
2
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Construction Partners Inc-a (ROAD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Construction Partners Inc-a (ROAD) is $60, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Construction Partners Inc-a (ROAD) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Construction Partners Inc-a (ROAD), 69.23% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.77% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Construction Partners Inc-a (ROAD) is $56.5 as of 14/06/2024.

9 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Construction Partners Inc-a ROAD have recommended buy rating.