Conagra Foods, Inc. logo

Conagra Foods, Inc. (CAG)

$30.76

Conagra Foods, Inc. (CAG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Conagra Foods, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Conagra Foods, Inc. (CAG) have a share price target of $31.63. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.83% upside from the latest price of $30.76 as on 23.05.24.

Conagra Foods, Inc. (CAG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Conagra Foods, Inc. (CAG) share price will touch around $31.63 in next 12-months.
Conagra Foods, Inc. (CAG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Conagra Foods, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -2.81%

Conagra Foods, Inc. (CAG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Conagra Foods, Inc. (CAG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Conagra Foods, Inc. (CAG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
5
5
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
13
13
13
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Conagra Foods, Inc. (CAG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Conagra Foods, Inc. (CAG) is $31.63, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Conagra Foods, Inc. (CAG) has a maximum of 0.03 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Conagra Foods, Inc. (CAG), 68.42% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 31.58% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Conagra Foods, Inc. (CAG) is $30.76 as of 23/05/2024.

13 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Conagra Foods, Inc. CAG have recommended hold rating.