Compass, Inc. logo

Compass, Inc. (COMP)

$4.33

Compass, Inc. (COMP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Compass, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Compass, Inc. (COMP) have a share price target of $4.15. This median of share price forecast represents a -4.16% downside from the latest price of $4.33 as on 21.05.24.

Compass, Inc. (COMP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Compass, Inc. (COMP) share price will touch around $4.15 in next 12-months.
Compass, Inc. (COMP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Compass, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -24.58%

Compass, Inc. (COMP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Compass, Inc. (COMP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Compass, Inc. (COMP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Compass, Inc. (COMP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Compass, Inc. (COMP) is $4.15, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Compass, Inc. (COMP) has a maximum of -0.04 downside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Compass, Inc. (COMP), 64.29% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.71% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Compass, Inc. (COMP) is $4.33 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Compass, Inc. COMP have recommended buy rating.