Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. logo

Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. (CCU)

$12.87

Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. (CCU) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. (CCU) have a share price target of $15.46. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.12% upside from the latest price of $12.87 as on 28.05.24.

Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. (CCU) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. (CCU) share price will touch around $15.46 in next 12-months.
Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. (CCU) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -20.96%

Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. (CCU): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. (CCU) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. (CCU) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
1
Hold
7
7
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. (CCU) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. (CCU) is $15.46, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. (CCU) has a maximum of 0.2 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. (CCU), 61.54% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 38.46% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. (CCU) is $12.87 as of 28/05/2024.

8 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.a. CCU have recommended hold rating.