Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a logo

Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a (CIG)

$1.82

Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a (CIG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a (CIG) have a share price target of $2.2. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.88% upside from the latest price of $1.82 as on 19.06.24.

Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a (CIG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a (CIG) share price will touch around $2.2 in next 12-months.
Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a (CIG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.06.24, the difference is -13.06%

Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a (CIG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a (CIG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a (CIG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
8
8
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
8
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a (CIG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a (CIG) is $2.2, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a (CIG) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a (CIG), 64.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a (CIG) is $1.82 as of 19/06/2024.

11 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Companhia Energética De Minas Gerais S.a CIG have recommended buy rating.