Colliers International Group logo

Colliers International Group (CIGI)

$115.24

Colliers International Group (CIGI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Colliers International Group on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Colliers International Group (CIGI) have a share price target of $138.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.33% upside from the latest price of $115.24 as on 21.05.24.

Colliers International Group (CIGI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Colliers International Group (CIGI) share price will touch around $138.67 in next 12-months.
Colliers International Group (CIGI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Colliers International Group's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -24.51%

Colliers International Group (CIGI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Colliers International Group (CIGI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Colliers International Group (CIGI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Colliers International Group (CIGI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Colliers International Group (CIGI) is $138.67, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Colliers International Group (CIGI) has a maximum of 0.2 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Colliers International Group (CIGI), 90.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Colliers International Group (CIGI) is $115.24 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Colliers International Group CIGI have recommended buy rating.