Coherent Corp logo

Coherent Corp (COHR)

$71.93

Coherent Corp (COHR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Coherent Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Coherent Corp (COHR) have a share price target of $67.27. This median of share price forecast represents a -6.48% downside from the latest price of $71.93 as on 23.06.24.

Coherent Corp (COHR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Coherent Corp (COHR) share price will touch around $67.27 in next 12-months.
Coherent Corp (COHR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Coherent Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -19.22%

Coherent Corp (COHR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Coherent Corp (COHR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Coherent Corp (COHR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
15
15
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Coherent Corp (COHR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Coherent Corp (COHR) is $67.27, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Coherent Corp (COHR) has a maximum of -0.06 downside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Coherent Corp (COHR), 76% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 24% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Coherent Corp (COHR) is $71.93 as of 23/06/2024.

19 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Coherent Corp COHR have recommended buy rating.