Cohen & Steers, Inc. logo

Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS)

$70.29

Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cohen & Steers, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS) have a share price target of $69.5. This median of share price forecast represents a -1.12% downside from the latest price of $70.29 as on 17.06.24.

Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS) share price will touch around $69.5 in next 12-months.
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cohen & Steers, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.06.24, the difference is 0.99%

Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
5
5
5
Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS) is $69.5, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS), 66.67% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cohen & Steers, Inc. (CNS) is $70.29 as of 17/06/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Cohen & Steers, Inc. CNS have recommended sell rating.