Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. logo

Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH)

$69.58

Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) have a share price target of $76.77. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.33% upside from the latest price of $69.58 as on 21.05.24.

Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) share price will touch around $76.77 in next 12-months.
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -14.85%

Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
6
Outperform
1
1
4
Hold
20
19
17
Underperform
3
3
1
Sell
6
5
3
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) is $76.77, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH), 54.84% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 45.16% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) is $69.58 as of 21/05/2024.

17 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. CTSH have recommended hold rating.