Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. logo

Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI)

$59.44

Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) have a share price target of $79.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 33.33% upside from the latest price of $59.44 as on 21.05.24.

Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) share price will touch around $79.25 in next 12-months.
Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -18.11%

Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
7
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
5
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
1
1
Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) is $79.25, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) has a maximum of 0.33 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI), 70.59% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 29.41% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (CCOI) is $59.44 as of 21/05/2024.

12 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. CCOI have recommended buy rating.