Coeur Mining, Inc. logo

Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE)

$5.5

Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Coeur Mining, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) have a share price target of $5.79. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.27% upside from the latest price of $5.5 as on 19.06.24.

Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) share price will touch around $5.79 in next 12-months.
Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Coeur Mining, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.06.24, the difference is -16.88%

Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
10
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
3
3
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) is $5.79, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE), 84.62% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 15.38% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Coeur Mining, Inc. (CDE) is $5.5 as of 19/06/2024.

11 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Coeur Mining, Inc. CDE have recommended buy rating.