Coca-cola Company, The logo

Coca-cola Company, The (KO)

$61.82

Coca-cola Company, The (KO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 32 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Coca-cola Company, The on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Coca-cola Company, The (KO) have a share price target of $67.43. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.07% upside from the latest price of $61.82 as on 29.05.24.

Coca-cola Company, The (KO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Coca-cola Company, The (KO) share price will touch around $67.43 in next 12-months.
Coca-cola Company, The (KO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Coca-cola Company, The's share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -8.16%

Coca-cola Company, The (KO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Coca-cola Company, The (KO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching Coca-cola Company, The (KO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
18
17
17
Outperform
8
8
9
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Coca-cola Company, The (KO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Coca-cola Company, The (KO) is $67.43, offered by 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Coca-cola Company, The (KO) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching Coca-cola Company, The (KO), 81.25% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.75% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Coca-cola Company, The (KO) is $61.82 as of 29/05/2024.

26 of total 32 analysts offering stock ratings for Coca-cola Company, The KO have recommended buy rating.