Cno Financial Group, Inc. logo

Cno Financial Group, Inc. (CNO)

$28.51

Cno Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cno Financial Group, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cno Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) have a share price target of $29. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.72% upside from the latest price of $28.51 as on 23.05.24.

Cno Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cno Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) share price will touch around $29 in next 12-months.
Cno Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cno Financial Group, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -7.9%

Cno Financial Group, Inc. (CNO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cno Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Cno Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cno Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cno Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) is $29, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cno Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Cno Financial Group, Inc. (CNO), 60% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 40% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Cno Financial Group, Inc. (CNO) is $28.51 as of 23/05/2024.

6 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Cno Financial Group, Inc. CNO have recommended hold rating.