Cintas Corporation logo

Cintas Corporation (CTAS)

$702.57

Cintas Corporation (CTAS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cintas Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cintas Corporation (CTAS) have a share price target of $705.82. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.46% upside from the latest price of $702.57 as on 23.05.24.

Cintas Corporation (CTAS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cintas Corporation (CTAS) share price will touch around $705.82 in next 12-months.
Cintas Corporation (CTAS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cintas Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -5.98%

Cintas Corporation (CTAS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cintas Corporation (CTAS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Cintas Corporation (CTAS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
5
6
6
Hold
11
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Cintas Corporation (CTAS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cintas Corporation (CTAS) is $705.82, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cintas Corporation (CTAS) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Cintas Corporation (CTAS), 62.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cintas Corporation (CTAS) is $702.57 as of 23/05/2024.

15 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Cintas Corporation CTAS have recommended buy rating.