Church & Dwight Co. Inc. logo

Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD)

$106.68

Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Church & Dwight Co. Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) have a share price target of $108.35. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.57% upside from the latest price of $106.68 as on 18.05.24.

Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) share price will touch around $108.35 in next 12-months.
Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Church & Dwight Co. Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -1.93%

Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
6
6
Outperform
2
3
3
Hold
13
12
13
Underperform
1
0
0
Sell
9
4
3
Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) is $108.35, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD), 52% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 48% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) is $106.68 as of 18/05/2024.

13 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Church & Dwight Co. Inc. CHD have recommended hold rating.