Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. logo

Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT)

$39.28

Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) have a share price target of $39.52. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.61% upside from the latest price of $39.28 as on 24.05.24.

Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) share price will touch around $39.52 in next 12-months.
Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -3.85%

Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
9
8
7
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
6
6
6
Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) is $39.52, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT), 43.75% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 56.25% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) is $39.28 as of 24/05/2024.

7 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. CHT have recommended hold rating.