Chewy, Inc. logo

Chewy, Inc. (CHWY)

$16.57

Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 34 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Chewy, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) have a share price target of $23.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 39.83% upside from the latest price of $16.57 as on 26.05.24.

Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) share price will touch around $23.17 in next 12-months.
Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Chewy, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -35.05%

Chewy, Inc. (CHWY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
12
13
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
13
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) is $23.17, offered by 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) has a maximum of 0.4 upside potential, based on 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Chewy, Inc. (CHWY), 61.76% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 38.24% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) is $16.57 as of 26/05/2024.

21 of total 34 analysts offering stock ratings for Chewy, Inc. CHWY have recommended buy rating.