Chevron Corporation logo

Chevron Corporation (CVX)

$162.67

Chevron Corporation (CVX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 29 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Chevron Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Chevron Corporation (CVX) have a share price target of $184.29. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.29% upside from the latest price of $162.67 as on 20.05.24.

Chevron Corporation (CVX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Chevron Corporation (CVX) share price will touch around $184.29 in next 12-months.
Chevron Corporation (CVX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Chevron Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -13.38%

Chevron Corporation (CVX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Chevron Corporation (CVX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Chevron Corporation (CVX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
16
17
17
Outperform
4
4
5
Hold
12
10
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Chevron Corporation (CVX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Chevron Corporation (CVX) is $184.29, offered by 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Chevron Corporation (CVX) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Chevron Corporation (CVX), 75.86% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 24.14% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Chevron Corporation (CVX) is $162.67 as of 20/05/2024.

22 of total 29 analysts offering stock ratings for Chevron Corporation CVX have recommended buy rating.