Charles Schwab Corp., The logo

Charles Schwab Corp., The (SCHW)

$73.25

Charles Schwab Corp., The (SCHW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Charles Schwab Corp., The on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Charles Schwab Corp., The (SCHW) have a share price target of $78.06. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.57% upside from the latest price of $73.25 as on 19.06.24.

Charles Schwab Corp., The (SCHW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Charles Schwab Corp., The (SCHW) share price will touch around $78.06 in next 12-months.
Charles Schwab Corp., The (SCHW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Charles Schwab Corp., The's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.06.24, the difference is -4.47%

Charles Schwab Corp., The (SCHW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Charles Schwab Corp., The (SCHW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Charles Schwab Corp., The (SCHW) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
12
12
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
7
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Charles Schwab Corp., The (SCHW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Charles Schwab Corp., The (SCHW) is $78.06, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Charles Schwab Corp., The (SCHW) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Charles Schwab Corp., The (SCHW), 67.86% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 32.14% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Charles Schwab Corp., The (SCHW) is $73.25 as of 19/06/2024.

19 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Charles Schwab Corp., The SCHW have recommended buy rating.