Central Garden & Pet Co logo

Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT)

$45.35

Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Central Garden & Pet Co on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) have a share price target of $48.2. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.28% upside from the latest price of $45.35 as on 28.05.24.

Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) share price will touch around $48.2 in next 12-months.
Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Central Garden & Pet Co's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -14.02%

Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) is $48.2, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) is $45.35 as of 28/05/2024.

9 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Central Garden & Pet Co CENT have recommended buy rating.