Cenovus Energy Inc logo

Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE)

$20.27

Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cenovus Energy Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) have a share price target of $23.9. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.91% upside from the latest price of $20.27 as on 22.05.24.

Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) share price will touch around $23.9 in next 12-months.
Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cenovus Energy Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -14.9%

Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
14
14
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
4
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) is $23.9, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE), 86.36% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 13.64% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) is $20.27 as of 22/05/2024.

19 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Cenovus Energy Inc CVE have recommended buy rating.