Cencora Inc logo

Cencora Inc (COR)

$232.53

Cencora Inc (COR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cencora Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cencora Inc (COR) have a share price target of $212.25. This median of share price forecast represents a -8.72% downside from the latest price of $232.53 as on 20.06.24.

Cencora Inc (COR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cencora Inc (COR) share price will touch around $212.25 in next 12-months.
Cencora Inc (COR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cencora Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.06.24, the difference is 7.99%

Cencora Inc (COR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cencora Inc (COR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Cencora Inc (COR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
5
6
6
Hold
7
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cencora Inc (COR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cencora Inc (COR) is $212.25, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cencora Inc (COR) has a maximum of -0.09 downside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Cencora Inc (COR), 68.18% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 31.82% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cencora Inc (COR) is $232.53 as of 20/06/2024.

15 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Cencora Inc COR have recommended buy rating.