Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. logo

Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. (CX)

$7.59

Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. (CX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. (CX) have a share price target of $9.98. This median of share price forecast represents a 31.49% upside from the latest price of $7.59 as on 24.05.24.

Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. (CX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. (CX) share price will touch around $9.98 in next 12-months.
Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. (CX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -21.04%

Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. (CX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. (CX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. (CX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
12
13
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. (CX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. (CX) is $9.98, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. (CX) has a maximum of 0.31 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. (CX), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. (CX) is $7.59 as of 24/05/2024.

16 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Cemex, S.a.b. De C.v. CX have recommended buy rating.