Celsius Holdings Inc logo

Celsius Holdings Inc (CELH)

$93.02

Celsius Holdings Inc (CELH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Celsius Holdings Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Celsius Holdings Inc (CELH) have a share price target of $93.31. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.31% upside from the latest price of $93.02 as on 20.05.24.

Celsius Holdings Inc (CELH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Celsius Holdings Inc (CELH) share price will touch around $93.31 in next 12-months.
Celsius Holdings Inc (CELH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Celsius Holdings Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -22.47%

Celsius Holdings Inc (CELH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Celsius Holdings Inc (CELH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Celsius Holdings Inc (CELH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
7
7
8
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Celsius Holdings Inc (CELH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Celsius Holdings Inc (CELH) is $93.31, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Celsius Holdings Inc (CELH) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Celsius Holdings Inc (CELH), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Celsius Holdings Inc (CELH) is $93.02 as of 20/05/2024.

16 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Celsius Holdings Inc CELH have recommended buy rating.