Cbiz Inc logo

Cbiz Inc (CBZ)

$77.99

Cbiz Inc (CBZ) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cbiz Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cbiz Inc (CBZ) have a share price target of $78. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.01% upside from the latest price of $77.99 as on 19.05.24.

Cbiz Inc (CBZ) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cbiz Inc (CBZ) share price will touch around $78 in next 12-months.
Cbiz Inc (CBZ) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cbiz Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -8.5%

Cbiz Inc (CBZ): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cbiz Inc (CBZ) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Cbiz Inc (CBZ) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
2
3
Hold
1
2
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cbiz Inc (CBZ) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cbiz Inc (CBZ) is $78, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cbiz Inc (CBZ) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Cbiz Inc (CBZ), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cbiz Inc (CBZ) is $77.99 as of 19/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Cbiz Inc CBZ have recommended buy rating.