Cavco Industries Inc logo

Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO)

$347.88

Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cavco Industries Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO) have a share price target of $407.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.09% upside from the latest price of $347.88 as on 26.05.24.

Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO) share price will touch around $407.33 in next 12-months.
Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cavco Industries Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -10.39%

Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO) is $407.33, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO) is $347.88 as of 26/05/2024.

8 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Cavco Industries Inc CVCO have recommended buy rating.