Cava Group Inc. logo

Cava Group Inc. (CAVA)

$93.94

Cava Group Inc. (CAVA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cava Group Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cava Group Inc. (CAVA) have a share price target of $87.7. This median of share price forecast represents a -6.64% downside from the latest price of $93.94 as on 19.06.24.

Cava Group Inc. (CAVA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cava Group Inc. (CAVA) share price will touch around $87.7 in next 12-months.
Cava Group Inc. (CAVA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cava Group Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.06.24, the difference is -19.99%

Cava Group Inc. (CAVA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cava Group Inc. (CAVA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Cava Group Inc. (CAVA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
6
7
8
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cava Group Inc. (CAVA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cava Group Inc. (CAVA) is $87.7, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cava Group Inc. (CAVA) has a maximum of -0.07 downside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Cava Group Inc. (CAVA), 76.19% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 23.81% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cava Group Inc. (CAVA) is $93.94 as of 19/06/2024.

16 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Cava Group Inc. CAVA have recommended buy rating.