Carpenter Technology Corp. logo

Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS)

$109.83

Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Carpenter Technology Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) have a share price target of $113. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.89% upside from the latest price of $109.83 as on 19.05.24.

Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) share price will touch around $113 in next 12-months.
Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Carpenter Technology Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -12.98%

Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) is $113, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) has a maximum of 0.03 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) is $109.83 as of 19/05/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Carpenter Technology Corp. CRS have recommended buy rating.