Carmax Inc. logo

Carmax Inc. (KMX)

$72.57

Carmax Inc. (KMX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Carmax Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Carmax Inc. (KMX) have a share price target of $78.14. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.68% upside from the latest price of $72.57 as on 21.05.24.

Carmax Inc. (KMX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Carmax Inc. (KMX) share price will touch around $78.14 in next 12-months.
Carmax Inc. (KMX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Carmax Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -13.99%

Carmax Inc. (KMX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Carmax Inc. (KMX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Carmax Inc. (KMX) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
5
6
6
Hold
11
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Carmax Inc. (KMX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Carmax Inc. (KMX) is $78.14, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Carmax Inc. (KMX) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Carmax Inc. (KMX), 38.1% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 61.9% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Carmax Inc. (KMX) is $72.57 as of 21/05/2024.

8 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Carmax Inc. KMX have recommended hold rating.