Carlyle Group, The logo

Carlyle Group, The (CG)

$43.4

Carlyle Group, The (CG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Carlyle Group, The on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Carlyle Group, The (CG) have a share price target of $48.38. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.47% upside from the latest price of $43.4 as on 18.05.24.

Carlyle Group, The (CG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Carlyle Group, The (CG) share price will touch around $48.38 in next 12-months.
Carlyle Group, The (CG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Carlyle Group, The's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -15.32%

Carlyle Group, The (CG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Carlyle Group, The (CG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Carlyle Group, The (CG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
12
11
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
6
6
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Carlyle Group, The (CG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Carlyle Group, The (CG) is $48.38, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Carlyle Group, The (CG) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Carlyle Group, The (CG), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Carlyle Group, The (CG) is $43.4 as of 18/05/2024.

16 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Carlyle Group, The CG have recommended buy rating.