Cargurus, Inc. logo

Cargurus, Inc. (CARG)

$23.93

Cargurus, Inc. (CARG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cargurus, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cargurus, Inc. (CARG) have a share price target of $26.09. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.03% upside from the latest price of $23.93 as on 27.05.24.

Cargurus, Inc. (CARG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cargurus, Inc. (CARG) share price will touch around $26.09 in next 12-months.
Cargurus, Inc. (CARG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cargurus, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -14.45%

Cargurus, Inc. (CARG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cargurus, Inc. (CARG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Cargurus, Inc. (CARG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
7
6
6
Hold
4
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Cargurus, Inc. (CARG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cargurus, Inc. (CARG) is $26.09, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cargurus, Inc. (CARG) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Cargurus, Inc. (CARG), 70% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cargurus, Inc. (CARG) is $23.93 as of 27/05/2024.

14 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Cargurus, Inc. CARG have recommended buy rating.