Caretrust Reit Inc logo

Caretrust Reit Inc (CTRE)

$25.38

Caretrust Reit Inc (CTRE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Caretrust Reit Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Caretrust Reit Inc (CTRE) have a share price target of $26. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.44% upside from the latest price of $25.38 as on 27.05.24.

Caretrust Reit Inc (CTRE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Caretrust Reit Inc (CTRE) share price will touch around $26 in next 12-months.
Caretrust Reit Inc (CTRE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Caretrust Reit Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -4.12%

Caretrust Reit Inc (CTRE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Caretrust Reit Inc (CTRE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Caretrust Reit Inc (CTRE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
7
7
Outperform
5
6
6
Hold
5
3
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Caretrust Reit Inc (CTRE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Caretrust Reit Inc (CTRE) is $26, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Caretrust Reit Inc (CTRE) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Caretrust Reit Inc (CTRE), 86.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 13.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Caretrust Reit Inc (CTRE) is $25.38 as of 27/05/2024.

13 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Caretrust Reit Inc CTRE have recommended buy rating.