Cardinal Health, Inc. logo

Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH)

$96.39

Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cardinal Health, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) have a share price target of $113.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.75% upside from the latest price of $96.39 as on 26.05.24.

Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) share price will touch around $113.5 in next 12-months.
Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cardinal Health, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -9.98%

Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
14
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) is $113.5, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH), 63.16% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 36.84% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) is $96.39 as of 26/05/2024.

12 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Cardinal Health, Inc. CAH have recommended hold rating.