Capital One Financial Corporation logo

Capital One Financial Corporation (COF)

$141.81

Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Capital One Financial Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) have a share price target of $152.48. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.52% upside from the latest price of $141.81 as on 20.05.24.

Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) share price will touch around $152.48 in next 12-months.
Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Capital One Financial Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -7.11%

Capital One Financial Corporation (COF): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
10
10
11
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
3
3
4
Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) is $152.48, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Capital One Financial Corporation (COF), 39.29% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60.71% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Capital One Financial Corporation (COF) is $141.81 as of 20/05/2024.

11 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Capital One Financial Corporation COF have recommended hold rating.