Canadian Pacific Railway Limited logo

Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP)

$82.06

Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 36 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Canadian Pacific Railway Limited on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) have a share price target of $90.7. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.53% upside from the latest price of $82.06 as on 20.05.24.

Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) share price will touch around $90.7 in next 12-months.
Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Canadian Pacific Railway Limited's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -14.48%

Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
22
22
22
Outperform
5
6
6
Hold
7
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) is $90.7, offered by 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) is $82.06 as of 20/05/2024.

28 of total 36 analysts offering stock ratings for Canadian Pacific Railway Limited CP have recommended buy rating.