Canadian Natural Resources Limited logo

Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ)

$36.09

Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Canadian Natural Resources Limited on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) have a share price target of $40.87. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.24% upside from the latest price of $36.09 as on 16.07.24.

Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) share price will touch around $40.87 in next 12-months.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Canadian Natural Resources Limited's share price and its median forecast price. As on 16.07.24, the difference is -12.16%

Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
10
10
Outperform
5
4
4
Hold
10
11
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) is $40.87, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ), 46.15% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 53.85% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) is $36.09 as of 16/07/2024.

12 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Canadian Natural Resources Limited CNQ have recommended hold rating.