Canadian National Railway Company logo

Canadian National Railway Company (CNI)

$127.52

Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Canadian National Railway Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) have a share price target of $138.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.81% upside from the latest price of $127.52 as on 23.05.24.

Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) share price will touch around $138.75 in next 12-months.
Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Canadian National Railway Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -12.79%

Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
10
11
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
19
16
15
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) is $138.75, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Canadian National Railway Company (CNI), 48.39% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 51.61% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Canadian National Railway Company (CNI) is $127.52 as of 23/05/2024.

15 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Canadian National Railway Company CNI have recommended hold rating.